Monday, August 20, 2007

10 Things You'll Never Hear Me Say

I was "tagged" by fellow writer Jan Parrish http://janparrish.blogspot.com to list 10 things you will never hear me say. I use the expression "never say never" on a regular basis, so this is a hard list for me to write, but here it goes:

1. No thank you, I don't eat dessert.

2. Thank you for offering to baby sit for free, but I'd rather pay you.

3. I don't do vacations.

4. Please drop by any time, my house is always clean and ready for unexpected visitors.

5. Is there a game on TV tonight, honey?

6. I would love to mow the yard.

7. Ah shucks, I'm all done ironing!

8. I don't feel like writing so I think I'll read over my insurance policy instead.

9. Could you please take a little longer with my oil change because I really enjoy sitting in your waiting room?

10. Kids, will you please come keep me company in the bathroom?

4 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Lol. I remember the never having a moment alone. Seasons. This too will pass. LOL. I endorse the ironing one.

Anonymous said...

ROTFLOL!!! Okay, I have a pulled oblique muscle, and laughing hurts, but this was hysterical and worth the pain.

Jan Parrish said...

Happy Labor Day! You've been tagged.

Sandy M said...

I love this! I'm going to ask some friends to do a list, then I'm going to do one, too--
(aren't you glad that a good sense of humor runs in our family? it always seems to get us through the rough times!)